Sure, social media has become a strong source of marketing, but what if you could target just your community? Well, with Tarpon Springs Patch, you can. Begin connecting with your neighbors and newbies by using any or all of these free tools.
- Posting events is a great tool to use if you are hosting a fundraiser or or grand opening celebration.
To post an event on Patch:
- Log in to Tarpon Springs Patch.
- Locate the navigation bar at the top of the page. Click on Events.
- Navigate to the upper right-hand corner. Click "Put it on the Calendar” to add the new event to the calendar.
- Enter your Event title, date, time, applicable publication, description, categories, publish date, and any additional information. You would like to share.
- Announcements come in handy when organizations are looking for volunteers or calling for artists.
To post an announcement on Patch:
- From the Tarpon Springs Patch homepage, look for the Announcements section under theNews tab. From there, click the "Announce it to Everyone!” button in the upper right corner.
- Now, enter a title, select a category, write a description, upload photos and/or videos and enter a location.
- When you click "Post My Announcement," it becomes live on the site and available for anyone to find.
- Blogging helps to reach a larger audience with your expertise or opinion on specific topics.
To start a blog on Patch:
- Click "Start a blog" underneath the top four stories on the Patch homepage, or click on the "Want to blog on Patch?" button underneath the "Local Voices" section where our latest blog posts are displayed.
- That will bring you directly to the blogger page to get started.
Have questions? Email Tarpon Spring local editor, Rachel Jolley at email@example.com.