Which Story Was Your Favorite on Patch This Week?
What types of stories would you like to see more (or less) of on Tarpon Springs Patch? Let us know — we welcome your feedback!
Tarpon Springs is just more than a month old, and we've already covered many aspects of the community.
Just this week we wrote about:
- A new craft beer bar opening in Tarpon
- A popular art studio
- The Cops 'n Kids program that gives back to local youth
- A local fundraiser for the Kathleen Monahan Foundation
- An investigation of a Tarpon Springs Police officer
- Which restaurant has the best Greek salad in town
- A boil water notice for residents
We'd like to know: Which story was your favorite? And what types of stories would you like to see more (or less) of on Tarpon Springs Patch? Business features? Sports? What's happening in our schools? Local politics? Crime? The arts? Good news about your neighbors? News you can use?
Let us know by posting a comment below. We appreciate your feedback — after all, this is your community website.
Check out more stories you may have missed in our news archive — and don't forget to sign up for the Tarpon Springs Patch newsletter to get our top headlines delivered to your inbox for free so you won't miss a thing!