1. What Business Should Replace Sweetbay in Tarpon Springs?
As Sweetbay in Tarpon Springs prepares to close its doors, we want to hear what you think should take over the space. Our story has gotten lots of good comments and suggestions so far.
2. Sky's the Limit for Temple Goddess Dance and Yoga
From the outside, Temple Goddess Dance and Yoga looks like many other businesses on the popular Tarpon Avenue. But there's that school of thought that believes it's what is on the inside that counts.
3. Is There a Homelessness Issue in Tarpon Springs?
Tarpon Springs Commission candidates voiced their thoughts on whether or not homelessness is a problem in the area. What do you think? Post a comment and join the conversation.
4. Local Greek Music Legend George Soffos Dies
Tarpon Springs' George Soffos, known as a master of the bouzouki, died earlier this month of an apparent heart attack. He was 59.
5. Now Open in Tarpon Springs: Enchanted Oven
From customized cakes to the official cupcake of Tarpon Springs, Enchanted Oven is open and ready for business.