1. The Tarpon Springs Heritage Museum is a gem of the city, but some locals don't even know it exists. Find out more about this cultural treasure in our latest edition of "Exploring Tarpon Springs."
2. Congrats to the Tarpon High School Marching Band, which placed fourth among 87 schools at the Grand National Championship competition last weekend in Indianapolis. Band members are now turning their attention to fundraising for their 2013 trip to New York City to perform in the Macy's Day Parade.
3. From fresh coffee and baked goods to locally grown produce and handmade jewelry, the Tarpon Sunday Market seems to have it all. Check out our story for an updated list of vendors this year, and get to know them even better through stories on Patch, starting with .
4. You should also get to know Tarpon Springs' Amber Grinovich, owner of like red wine pepper, orange chardonnay and pino grigio pear.
5. Already prepping for Thanksgiving? Check out Patch's compilations of homemade holiday crafts and Thanksgiving dessert recipes for all kinds of food lovers.