You can expect to learn a lot at the Council of North County Neighborhood's Education Forum on Monday, Oct. 15 at East Lake High School.
The monthly meeting has a jam-packed schedule that's all about education-
- The winners of CNCN's 3rd Annual Essay Contest will be announced. Kids will be awarded scholarships and savings bonds as prizes.
- Pinellas County School Board Chairperson Robin Wilke will update the audience on the latest school district developments.
- Dana Dahlberg, who is with Citizens for Pinellas County Schools will discuss the Pinellas Education Referendum, which will appear on the November 6 ballot.
- East Lake High Principal Robert Poth will talk about the high school.
- Pinellas County Commissioner Neil Brickfield will also participate in the public education forum.
Council Of North County Neighborhoods Education Forum
- 7 p.m.
- Monday, Oct. 15
- East Lake High School, 1300 Silver Lake Dr, Tarpon Springs